Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Getting ready...

Well the past couple of weeks have been kind of crazy....I've been sick and I've had a sick child. All 3 of the kids have started baseball/softball practice and we've been car shopping for our oldest. We finally found her a car on our day off yesterday, Yay!!! Now she has about 3 months until she can drive if by herself but hopefully she'll get in some good practice before then.

We are already beginning to prepare for our standardized test in April (we have a practice one in March which will hopefully give us a good indication of what we need to be working on until the "real thing"). I really start getting stressed this time of year because no matter how well you think you've taught something or how smart you think your kiddos are, "that" test always seems to throw some of them for a loop! I hope to be getting some review materials up on my TpT store soon so please be on the look out for that. I will post previews here when they are ready.

No comments :

Post a Comment