Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

Elapsed Time - Freebie

So...we've been working on elapsed time for the past week in our third grade class.  As you all know, elapsed time is an extremely hard concept for the kiddos to understand.  We've been practicing with manipulatives, number lines and t charts. They are beginning to understand a little better than when we first started, but we've still got a long way to go.

On Thursday, we will play a Hop 'n Write game with these new elapsed time Valentine task cards.  My kids love Hop 'n Write, Scoot...whatever name you use. This will give me an idea of who needs additional practice so I know who to pull back in small group time.  During small group, I can take about 4 or 5 of these cards and practice with students on solving the problems with number lines and t charts. If you haven't used task cards during small group, I highly recommend it, you can find out a lot about your kiddos.

I would love it if you would check out these Valentine elapsed time task cards on my TpT store.
It's a Freebie I'm offering so you can check out my work.  Hope you enjoy!

Valentine Elapsed Time Task Cards



2 comments :

  1. Welcome to blogging! I too am pretty new and I also had Christi design my blog! I am your newest follower :)

    Jessica Travis @ Wild About Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Thanks for stopping by, I will go check out your blog and return the favor! Hope we can share some really neat ideas with each other.

    ReplyDelete