Image Map

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm baaaccckkk!


I hate that I've been MIA for so long, but this year has been hectic, to say the least! This is our first time departmentalizing in 3rd grade at my school, so it's been quite a learning experience.  We have had to change schedules about 4 times since the beginning of the year so that has been hard on the teachers, and most especially the kiddos.

I am also working on my gifted endorsement which has required quiet a bit of homework.  This hasn't given me much time to create new things for my TpT store, but I'm hoping that maybe I'm getting back on track and that things are calming down.

This week (Thanksgiving break) was the perfect time for me to get back online and I hope that I can at least make it a weekly event.

To celebrate Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I am offering this freebie on my TpT store...Please check it out!

Christmas ABC order freebie

No comments :

Post a Comment